The position is purely on a contract basis.
- Responsibilities include collecting, sorting, and analyzing data, developing, executing, and interpreting research projects.
- Review validate and affirm construct and content validity of the already constructed data collection tools and propose analysis techniques for efficient and more robust analysis.
- Research analyst will also be responsible for writing reports, conclusions, narratives and final research white papers as per the analysis and data sets for the project.
- Manage and respond to project related emails.
- Attend project meetings.
- Prepare progress reports for the Principal Investigator.
- Prepare articles, reports, and presentations.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Management area.
- MPhil, PhD or Post Doctoral candidates are preferred.
- Knowledge of research principles, concepts, practices, and methods. Demonstrated skills of collecting and analyzing primary quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ability to design research models through application of quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods. Computer literacy and strong mathematical, analytical and research skills.
- Familiarity with EViews, R, or STATA.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
Why Work with Us:
- International team with flexible working hours.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work-from-home flexibility.
How to Apply:
- Please send a CV and cover letter describing previous research experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review of applications is on a continuous basis until the positions are filled.