- Search across all of your data, including logs, metrics, and traces.
- Investigate security incidents and troubleshoot problems.
- Get insights into your data and trends.
- Generate reports and presentations.
- Automate tasks and workflows.
To set up the AI Assistant
You can create connectors in Stack Management > Connectors.
Generative AI connectors have the following configuration properties:
- Name: The name of the connector.
- OpenAI provider: The OpenAI API provider, either OpenAI or Azure OpenAI.
- URL: The OpenAI request URL.
- Default model: (optional) The default model to use for requests. This option is available only when the provider is OpenAI.
API key: The OpenAI API key for authentication.
You can test connectors with the run connector API or as you’re creating or editing the connector in Kibana. For example:
Interact with the AI Assistant
You can chat with the AI Assistant or interact with contextual prompts located throughout Observability. See the following sections for more on interacting with the AI Assistant.
AI Assistant chat
Click AI Assistant in the upper-right corner of any Observability application to start the chat.
This opens the AI Assistant flyout, where you can ask the assistant questions about your instance.